- Initial Builds(Engine Work)
- Task system to allow the dwarfs to mine and build tiles in survival mode
- New animations for the new task system
- Task system now include buildings and consumables, all together with new animations.
- Inventory managment now has "stacks" for your items.
- Added 2 extra dwarfs onto the game so players can test that out.
- -Dwarfs that mined a block would put the wrong type of block into the inventory.
- Dwarfs now build in every direction arround themselves
- New building added:
- Dwarfs now require sleep, added new animations for getting into bed and sleeping.
Spawn in survival mode.
Can be cut down by the dwarfs.
They drop wooden planks that will be soon used in crafting.
- There are now only 2 dwarfs, one miner and one woodsman. This was to test the job system.
- There are now to different colored dwarfs. More are soon to follow!
- Creative mode has some chickens and trees. This is just a test area for them.
- Dwarfs will less often create invisible, invincible blocks.
- Fixed an issue with the black haired freezing when moving left.
- An Installer was added for SoR.
- OpenAL support was added.
- Some placeholder sound effects were added.
- Crafting table was added.
- Wooden Planks item was added.
- Fixed the freezing issue with dwarfs sleeping.
- combat system was added.
- Combat animations for dwarf were added.
- Support for .OGG files added.
- Chickens now spawn in survival mode.
- Right-clicking chickens will have them get hunted by a "hunter" dwarf.
- Red haired dwarf added
- Chicken falling animation was added
- New icons for lumber and planks were added
- Changed Converted the engine to OpenGL from awt/Swing.
- Changed Controls for moving arround the map changed to WASD from the arrow keys.
- Changed Chickens now also drop feathers.
- Changed Starting items in survival mode. You now only recieve 5 ladders, 5 water tiles, and 3 pieces of meat.
- Fixed The Tree sprite is now properly sized for the highlight sprite
- Fixed The consumable icons are now properly represented.
- Added New mob:
- Added New terrain generation code for flat areas.
- Added Sound effects for chickens.
- Added Title screen music.
- Added New effect: falling feathers
- Added New item:
- Added New crafting recipes for sticks, ladders, and beds.
- Added “Goodies” including exclusive artwork; Trex4Lunch, FAQ & Field Guide To Surviving Ragnarok, and Design Docs: Jobs and Stats, Multiple Selection, Old Design Docs, and Stats & Stuff. *Pre-Order Only